Monday, February 27, 2012

Milk FIsh Fillet + Blueberry crepe


Just a while ago this meal is just like this...

Milk Fish..


look at my unprofessional fillet cut
I just learned that from watching cooking shows
unfortunately..i didn't have a super sharp knife
so if you are going to make one like this!
make sure that your knife is sharp...so you'll get the
nice edges

I failed filleting the other side..X_X!♥

I marinated it with calamansi juice
salt and pepper
put it in a batter

added some chinese parsley/cilantro (love the smell)

and breaded it with..cornstarch


Fried in a medium heat pan with olive oil
3 minutes each side

sauce:
white goat cheese
pickles minced
mayonnaise
more cilantro/chinese parsle/kintsay
(what was the real translation of kintsay?)
pinch of sugar, pepper, salt

Dessert:
Blueberry crepe
-----
I included vanilla flavor in the batter
and made blueberry filling
just plain blueberry and sugar and lemon juice

No comments:

Post a Comment